Our Mission Statement
"We are a Christ-centered church of the neighborhood
reaching out in love and justice
with the Good News of Jesus Christ."
- We value the importance of scripture.
- We value the power of prayer.
- We value a deep spiritual connection to God and continuous personal spiritual growth, encompassing all ages, through education, devotion, service, worship, and discipleship.
- We value outreach to the “unchurched” and “de-churched” through active participation in community
service and witness.
- We value an open/honest environment, which encourages people to speak the truth in love with each other.
- We value creativity, and it's OK to make mistakes.
- We value the worldwide mission of the United Methodist Church.
- We value our responsibility to serve, because we are called to be ministers.
We value close connections to people, including fellowship and small groups, because we were created to live together in a community of faith.
- We value sharing our faith with others, in order to make and become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We value open hearts, open minds, open doors. We value differences in people.
- We value our location in the Dayton's Bluff community and the opportunity to serve our neighbors.